Friday, December 7, 2007

Look mom, TickerHound's on TV!


I finally got the clips from my Fox appearance two weeks ago (thanks CriticalMention.com). It's a bit weird seeing yourself on TV. I feel like I talk funny, look funny, move funny, etc...and just for the record, that isn't an invitation to agree and start cracking jokes on my blog ;)


It was definitely a fun experience and I'm looking forward to doing it again - in fact, I'll be on Monday December, 10th. So for all of those early risers out there, check out Fox Business on Monday between 5 - 7 AM and you'll see my ugly mug up there.

My real hope is to turn Fox onto the idea of using content from TickerHound (once we open the site up in a couple of weeks) so I can feature members and their contributions to the community. Hopefully they'll be into the idea.

I mean, Fox Business is part of News Corp. and all, but it's essentially a start-up media company focused on finance here in New York. TickerHound is a start-up media company focused on finance here in New York. That sounds like a match made in heaven to me :)

blog comments powered by Disqus