Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Got Picked up on Found+READ

I feel like a kid who just got a "gold star" on a spelling test. I submitted my last blog entry to Found+READ late last week and it appears that they liked it. The article is still on the homepage at FoundRead.com and I've included a direct link below:

http://www.foundread.com/view/choosing-the-right

I'm an avid reader of the blog so I was pretty proud/happy to be featured there. Hopefully I'll get a chance to put more entires like my last one together so I can submit a few more to the site - I'd be thrilled if other entrepreneurs found my advice helpful.

On another note, we're kicking off the design of TickerHound.com this week with our new design partners, BlueFlavor.com - I can't begin to tell you how excited I am!

More news coming soon...

blog comments powered by Disqus