Saturday, July 5, 2008

And I'm Back!

For those who don't know, I haven't been "State side" for the last few weeks.

I've been in China hanging out with Yao Ming and his crew preparing for the Olympics.

Ok, maybe it wasn't Yao Ming, but I was definitely hanging out hard in the Middle Kingdom with some old friends. I have plenty of pictures on the way, so sit tight.

All in all it was a great trip. I managed to eat food from over 10 different provinces, drink alcohol from over 15 countries and gain 10 lbs. in the process!

I even managed to get some work done. You can now see TickerHound prominently featured on OptionsZone.com's Question of the Day.

This is our 2nd widget partnership with many more on the way throughout the summer.

I hope everyone's having a great 4th of July weekend and I'll be back Monday with my first set of pics!

blog comments powered by Disqus