Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Califoolya!

The long overdue photos of my long overdue trip out to the West Coast.

Got to drink a ton of great wine, eat 2 tons of great food, hang out with my girl's family (amazing people, always a good time) and got to meet one of my social media heroes, Shel Israel.

So here are a few pics that hold a special place in my heart from my latest journey out west:

The Pier in Santa Barbara:


Baked Brie @ The Los Olivos Cafe (as seen in Sideways)


Roasted Veggies @ Los Olivos - it was only vegetables, but you have no idea how good this was!


Sea Bass with baby spinach @ Los Olivos


Drive home from Solvang - I wish it were summer, this New Yorker would've been laying in the middle of those vineyards downing a bottle of vino.


Jumbo Prawns @ McCormick & Schmick's


Blackened Fish Tacos @ McCormick's - 10 out of 10!


My love and I at McCormick's - amazing place, I highly recommend it. Looking out over the bay during a nice lunch...nothing beats it.


Yeah, now we're about to get New York Beast-Status on this Ghirardelli Hot fudge Brownie Sunday...you know how we do.


That was gone in about 37.5 seconds...


And now I'm paying for it dearly - it's a terrible feeling when you have to drop a notch on your belt because it's too tight. But oh well, the pictures have certainly made me feel much better.

California - see you soon!

blog comments powered by Disqus